Domestic Fire Services
Eliminating the risk of fire in our own home is sometimes the last thing on our minds when we’re managing our busy daily lives. Landlords and homeowners have enough to contend with keeping up with general maintenance that fire safety often gets forgotten about – until it’s too late.
At Absolute Protection Group, we work with homeowners through to landlords of homes with multiple occupancies (HMOs).
Our team work hand in hand with our customers to keep your property and your occupants safe and compliant. We can install a range of detection to suit any requirement to fulfil risk assessments and or the HMO Licensing Officers’ requirements.
We can help with:
- Supply, fit and maintenance of a range of different systems, as well as checking for vandalism, or when tenants are unaware of how to turn off an alarm safely.
- Supply, fit and maintenance of mains domestic smoke detectors.
- Troubleshoot issues you are having.
- All our fire safety engineers are fully DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked and carry full ID, so you will know exactly who you’re working with.
- All our engineers are NIC and EIC approved, and our essential training is refreshed regularly.
- We offer a 2-year warranty on all our fire safety installations to give you peace of mind.
All Absolute Protection Group services are founded on delivering excellent customer service, with expert execution for a fair price.
That’s why we put three steps in place so our customers can rest assured their homes are in safe hands.
Between us, we have more than 75-years’ experience serving commercial and domestic customers.
Based in Maidstone, Kent, we’re available 24/7 for emergency call-outs and have fire safety engineers across the South. We can typically have an engineer on-site within 45-minutes of a call.
Our fire services include:
- Fire Alarm Design, Installation, Maintenance, and Commissioning
- Emergency Lighting – Design, Installation, Maintenance, and Commissioning
- Legal and regulatory compliance support
- Health and safety guidance
- Fire Extinguishers – Design, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning
- AOV (Automated Opening Vent) systems and smoke control systems – Design, Installation, Maintenance, and Commissioning
Why you need a fire maintenance package
If you are a landlord of domestic premises, it is a legal requirement that a competent person or company checks your systems; a fire in one of your homes could be catastrophic. Not only can it be costly to repair any damage, but more importantly, it could also endanger lives. The impact on your business could be terminal. With regular fire safety maintenance, you will have peace of mind that your business stays in line with current regulations and the risk of fire is significantly reduced.
Costings are based upon a free site survey.
Eliminate fire risk in your home
Here’s how Absolute Protection Group can work with you:
- Call our Absolute Domestic Fireteam to discuss your needs.
- Our fire safety engineers will visit your home at a time and date to suit you. They’ll assess your needs to produce a plan to keep your home safe.
- You can sit back and relax, knowing your home is in safe hands with an Absolute Protection Group service in place.