Commercial Fire Services
Business and property owners have enough on their plate juggling day-to-day operations without the stress of making sure they comply with fire regulations. It’s challenging to keep up with all the changes and can be confusing when it’s not your daily focus.
We understand that when it comes to commercial fire safety, a one-size-fits-all approach is not going to work. That’s why our team at Absolute Protection Group work hand in hand with our clients to take the stress out of fire safety and compliance – providing a service tailored to your needs so you can concentrate on your area of expertise.
We can equip your organisation with a full range of fire safety solutions to protect your building and business. We can assist you with developing your fire safety plan – a legal requirement that everyone should have in place – to installing high-tech detection and extinction systems.
Our team at Absolute Protection Group pride themselves on delivering an expert service at a fair price – from a small shop right through to large schools and high-risk commercial premises like workshops and factories. Between us, we have more than 75-years’ experience serving commercial and domestic customers. Our trained engineers will assess your fire risks and develop a solution tailored to meet your needs.
We also manage:
- Conventional and addressable systems; we’ll help you choose the one which best fits the purpose within your budget.
- Gas suppression systems – where your organisation requires fast, automatic fire
extinguishant systems to keep sensitive rooms safe and protected.
- Air sampling systems – a fast way to identify a change within the particles within the air; this system will analyse and report to the main fire alarm.
- Fire Extinguishers
- Training of your systems and staff with various role-play sequences to ensure your team is ready to act should they ever need to.
Why you need a fire maintenance package
It is a legal requirement to have your systems maintained by a competent person and or company, but more importantly, a fire on your business premises could be catastrophic. Not only can it be costly to repair any damage, but it could also endanger lives. The impact on your business could be terminal. With regular fire safety maintenance, you will have peace of mind that your business stays in line with current regulations.
Absolute Protection Group maintenance packages are priced upon a free site survey.
Eliminate all your fire safety concerns
- Our services include:
- Fire Alarm Design, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning
- Emergency Lighting – Design, Installation, Maintenance and Commissioning
- Fire Extinguishers – Design, Installation, Maintenance, and Commissioning
- AOV (Automated Opening Vent) systems and smoke control systems – Design, Installation Maintenance and Commissioning
- Fire Training
- Legal and regulatory compliance support
- Health and Safety guidance
If you have a commercial fire safety need – here’s how Absolute Protection Group can work with you.
1. Call Absolute Protection Group, and our team will discuss your business needs.
2. Our fire safety engineers will visit your site at a time and date to suit you. They’ll carry out a full assessment and work with you to develop a comprehensive understanding of your operation before producing a strategy that keeps your organisation compliant and your employees and customers safe.
3. Sit back and relax, knowing your business is compliant and in safe hands with an Absolute Protection Group service plan in place.
At Absolute Protection Group, we’re passionate about protecting our clients and their assets – this means responding rapidly when your business is at stake. Based in Maidstone, Kent, we are available 24/7 for emergency call-outs and have fire safety engineers across the South. We can typically have an engineer on-site within 45-minutes of a call.
Areas where Absolute Protection Group provides commercial fire services:
Absolute Commercial Electrical is based in Maidstone, Kent, and covers Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Essex and London.